How to Update wplms theme

Please how can I update my WPLMS theme? I did some customization in the theme. I don’t know how to go about updating the theme so as not break my website.

If you did a code customization without using a chid theme then updating won’t be possible without losing all that customization. If by customization you mean you just set your site via admin without touching the code then just use Envato Market to update normally:

I used the child theme in the customizations. I have just downloaded the theme update from themeforest. I don’t know the steps to take to update the theme in my website. Do I upload the theme once again and follow the installation process the second time?

Hi,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp/cpanel.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks