How to increase the number of uploaded music works

At present, I can only upload 2 music works every month. But I have hundreds of music works to upload. How can I increase the number of music uploaded?

Excuse me,
do you have 1 sale and
3 items in 7 years?

Account number registered 7 years ago. At that time, I didn’t know much about audiojungle. I uploaded several works, but they were rejected, so I gave up. These three music works have just been uploaded this year.

I think that you need to upload more tracks, a lot and as often as possible, to understand how it works.
The work is very hard and now not entirely justified, but there is no other way.
So far, you are asking more questions on the forum.
I would spend this time working on new tracks.

I have accumulated hundreds of music works now. If I can only upload 2 music works every month, I don’t know how long it will take me to upload them all to audiojungle.

Didn’t say say equal to.

That is to say, Your answer doesn’t seem to say anything.

How high is the high quality music?

Hello everyone I’m new here.

Hello!

Sorry, I just need to solve the real problem. :grin:
If the music works I upload are of high quality. Then, how long will it take to increase the number of uploads that can be uploaded each month.

Hello, although I registered very early, in fact, I am a new person just like you.

I think it goes by ratio of rejected vs accepted tracks. I’m not sure what the numbers are but I’m sure you can find that info in the help section.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to find the answer in the help.

1 Like