How to change text color on button

The site is www.christianleonard.com/redrhino
For the blue ‘Rental Properties’ button on the top navigation, I’d like the text to be white so that it shows up better. Is there a way in the theme customization to do that? I looked all through but couldnt find a setting for that button text. Thank you for any suggestions.

I’d suggest changing the shape of the rectangle to something more fun, like a wave or something. I see there’s a mouse-over effect. Where ever this is in the code, or theme customization (wordpress?) is probably where you can change the font color, maybe in the style sheet?

It might help if you say what theme it is.

Thank you for the reply, this is Avada Promotion theme. I’m not sure where in Wordpress the setting is to change that particular button text color though I could find all of the other text color settings. I thought someone may know, or could suggest some custom code to add in the ‘custom css’ section to do so. I’d rather not change the shape of the button but thank you for the input.

Hi @standardrents

Use this CSS:

color: red;

or

<input type="submit" style="font-face: 'Comic Sans MS'; font-size: larger; color: teal; background-color: #FFFFC0; border: 3pt ridge lightgrey" value=" Send Me! ">

that’s all.