How long it takes to reviewed my figma template

I have recently uploaded a lot of react site templates and figma UI templates in last 2 months. They does not approve any of my work and review time usually more then what they said in this link { https://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest } Right now I upload 2 figma templates and I did not get any feedback from last 3 days. What is the problem here? Anyone here to help me? What I missing and How to get approved? Why review time so much longer for me only

Actually impossible to say as there is no guaranteed review time, but your item should be reviewed as soon as possible.
Currently average wait time 4 days for UI Templates. Also currently weekend. You need to be more patience. Review team will review your item as quickly they can.

1 Like

Holidays/weekends are not included to the “approx.” review time in most cases.

1 Like

ok thanks for the reply

I think review has been done but they don’t give any feedback and I don’t receive any email.

1 Like

Yah I checked settings and my email and does not receive any feedback from themeforest

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well. Have you checked those?

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected. but you must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the ‘Item review notifications’ in your Settings => Email Settings). Hope you will get review notification email for all of your next submission.