How long does it take the Envato Element Author approval notification

Hello everyone.
I will ask about how long it will take to be approved to be an envato element author. Almost 1 month ago on September 28 I applied for Envato Element Author, but until now there has been no email notification whether I was accepted or not. How long does the notification usually take? is it 1 month? And can I apply again even though I haven’t received a notification from Envato Element ?. At that time, I also experienced a rejection to become an envato element author, I got a rejection notification only 3 days after I submitted it. I want to ask all of you who have experienced whether 3 weeks is a bad or good sign hahaha. thank you for paying attention to the complaint. sorry if my english is bad

I can only tell by the elements. I think the rejection comes when your element is considered, but it is not considered immediately. I usually have 3 to 10 days from the moment the item is uploaded. My English is bad too)

1 Like

So in conclusion I have bad or good news

So in my conclusion within 3 weeks I have good or bad news?

hi , indeed, unless they consider your application and feel interested in u , u do not receive any notification at all …

I just want to know. if they are interested in how long it will take?. and I asked again if I could apply again within 3 weeks after submitting?

if there is no notification what does it mean rejected? difficult that Envato sends notifications?

hi indeed, yes this means that they did not select u … for the notification , no comment lol

It’s like any job application, at least where I’m from. If they don’t select you, you wont hear about it.

@DensCreativeStudio I like your presentations.

I can be wrong with this (I’m not 100% sure) but from what I remember, there was a discussion in the forum when Elements was launched and someone from Envato let us know that the approval team was looking for authors that have items in multiple categories. I tried to search for that topic but I cannot find it.

You can see the criteria here.