How do I get my licence verification

Hi! I try to install Neuron builder. In that process, there is this fatal error with this message:

License Verification

Enable the Neuron Builder License Verfication through Envato,
the verification will unlock various features of the theme

So, how can I get my neuron builder licence verification to enable that plugin?
Thanks

Hi @antoniaypepa,

if you received the builder plugin with the theme Bundled plugins then please note:

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

You can check this Help article:

If you really want to register/activate the license of the builder plugin then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) from codecanyon.net and you have to register/activate the license.

Thanks

1 Like

Nope, this is Neuron Builder, no premium plugin. I just need the activation code.

Envato purchase code is the key of License. So for getting the license key Customer should to collect the purchase code:

You can use the purchase code to verify your license.

Thanks

I’ve got it. I have the pdf. Now what?

Now you can use the purchase code (exist in the pdf) to verify your purchased theme license. please note theme purchase code can’t be in the bundle plugins. Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code).

where?

it is your website Dashboard where asking for the license verification/activation.

Also you can contact the author of your purchased theme, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks