Help me!

why nobody cares about me
Why are my emails not being checked? My account is locked.

HELP ME!!

If you have contacted Envato support already, you need to wait their respond as well as it may take 4-5 days to get a respond

Hello!

Sorry to hear you’re having troubles with your account. Please open a Help ticket and let them know. Also you can see this detailed thread on what may be happening.

Thanks

Efendim ""Hi,

Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

Regards,

Envato Market Help Team""

What does this mean?

I have purchased two php scripts with my account and my account has been locked. e-mail was sent, this reply came.

No one in these forums will be able to provide any further information.

This can happen for numerous reasons, but support are the only people with visibility of that and unfortunately they are not obliged to provide detailed info.

I paid close to about $ 100 and can’t get into my account please understand me.

As we said there is nothing that anyone in these forums can do about this.

Only envato themselves and their official support have the insight into what the issue is or the ability to make any change

You can open another support ticket Envato Market Help and Support however they do not block accounts without reason and that message you shared tends to be quite final.

The biggest company in the world should not have done this. this is a very sad situation.