Help find program to upload excel files and link to CMS

I have a prestashop store with a Marketplace module for buying and selling car parts products. The problem I am encountering is that many selling users are companies that have more than 60,000 products/references and when uploading the Excel csv file with so many products it takes hours for prestashop to add them. Apart from that I can estimate that I could have more than 5million products in prestashop and I do not think that this platform is prepared for so many … Ultimately the problem is the loading time of Excel products and that in the future, may have problems for prestashop can manage so many products…
The functionality of this website is simple, the customer can only search by reference and it shows (in lists) that sellers have that piece, the stock and prices…
The solution that occurs to me is to create a php script that these products are hosted externally (not in prestashop) but on my server. That sellers upload it by ftp or by other means…

Then link it to prestashop for the checkout process…

I would like to know if you could help me to choose a suitable program for this project that they can customize.

Do you find the solution?

No…