GraphicRiver review delay time

Hire more reviewers.

1 Like

A REQUEST TO REVIEWERS:

When an author file is in review and after 7-Days it is rejected and not suitable for the market place. how does the authors knows that what kind of file are now a days really served for the market. please let the author knows about his mistakes made in the file. for example take me oh not for example but really take me i am working on graphicriver from the last two year and hundred above of my files were rejected and still i am trying to make not a single mistake but its happens. please helps us.

hey beat i agree with you on the hiring of reviewers but honestly they are not rejecting every thing but they reject only those file which are not really ready for the market place.

hey my friend, how are u doing? are u holding on?

1 Like

they wonā€™t do that dude, the fact of the matter is that reveiwers do have time and we dont want to wait any longer for reviews ā€¦ lol a solution ā€¦ hiring a new or a few new guys ā€¦

yes they can , i am here lol

whether we know or not thatā€™s not changing anythign too much apart psychologically speaking lol

u are right new items are so essentail nowdays ā€¦ and for all guys ā€¦ no matter who and we depend on expoure, new items and so on to have poitentially decent sales , thatā€™s not luxury indeed ā€¦

Yes man i fully understand you . Problem is cose i see odher designs game backgrounds . Game characters . Sprites . They are to easy maded and aproved . I uploaded very quality stuf 100% better then some of aproved and in the end . Reject reject and reject ā€¦ Its sad bro

Itā€™s simple form me.

1. Hire more reviewers
  2. Remove exclusively

Hiring more reviewers will speed up the process. Removing exclusively will give authors more option to sell their items and lower pressure on submitted items and waiting time.

And finally I think is time to revise envato commisions.

But non of this will happend. Well worth to try anyway.

You are Right Broā€¦

If Graphicriver needs reviewers I am ready for it. I have 2 years experience of Reviewer in codegrape.com. My username in codegrape.com is (smartview). Hope i will receive reply from Graphicriver admin.

Regards
Mehrodesigns

my last item has been uploaded 5 days + ago and a friend of mine is waiting for more than 8 days , all this is waaaayyyyyyyy tooo long , thatā€™s not even christmas time! pls envato do something!

NO way each item i upload will take a week !
How iā€™m suppose to put all my best art work here giving the esclusive to envato at this conditions ?

Exclusivity isnā€™t a requirement. You can have two accounts and upload stuff you want to be exclusive to one, and stuff you want to be non-exclusive to another.

The issue with hiring more reviewers is that it will cost Envato more money, and a new reviewer isnā€™t going to be as good as a seasoned reviewer. Itā€™s all well and good shaving a day or two off the queue, but not if the number of ā€˜why was my item rejected?!ā€™ threads go through the roof.

my last uploaded item was 8 day ago queued for review :joy:

I donā€™t want to have 2 accounts. All i want is to sell my designs on different platforms. Being non exclusive is day robbery. I know commision is needed to keep the community going but we work hard to design, promote and generate sales, no one else.

However is ok with me as i do lotā€™s of projects for many clients. But what about the people who have only the option to sell here?

My new flyer is already on waiting list for 8 days. Good job i didnā€™t upload my halloween flyers 2 days ago.

Any way guys i am not here to fight with anyone. Just sharing my thoughts :smile:

"I donā€™t want to have 2 accounts."

You donā€™t have to.

"All i want is to sell my designs on different platforms."

You can.

"Being non exclusive is day robbery."

Well you said your problem was with not letting authors be non-exclusive, when your problem is actually with the commission rate for non-exclusive accounts. Why didnā€™t you cut to the chase and just say that?

1 Like

I see some side effects of this longer review period. 1. Perfect way to discourage creativity while author will face rejection waiting long. 2. Review process may go hard on quality. We can try a formula- upload rejected item to another market and see if it gets sold! (Not sure, I feel this way :(confused: )

really ? i thougt that basically we were not supposed to be allowed to have two accounts here ā€¦ this is a well accepted thing that many guys have two but if i remember well about what i read when joined, this is something that is not supposed to be done, am i mistaken?