GraphicRiver review delay time

yes i am here lol

u are really right buddy :wink:

I want to make the review time 1 dayā€¦ It will be much betterā€¦

really funny one lol maybe we should all review our own stuff lol kidding

@urbazon aawwghh nice to know, I was just thinking about to make some stuff for VH, but probably it is not the best time now haha :smiley:

@n2n44 haha Nico, one of my better :yum:

1 Like

I want to join as a reviewerā€¦Please add more reviewers!

This is a bad news. I have a new work being reviewed since 6 days and I recently very often had to either check my mails or my dashboard to find out weather or not the review process has ended. I think that in this case THE OLD PROGRESS BAR will be a huge help! I canā€™t understand why itā€™s gone?

Old progress bar is gone, because it was not accurate. It would not help with the time - just would give you a false sense of hope :slight_smile: Hiring more reviewers during the busy season or just more reviewers, period is the answer.

Well, if the old progress bar was not accurate, hiring more reviewers is certainly the right answer. Envato should consider this to hire more reviewers. A simple Indesign catalog/brochure template of 28 pages shouldnā€™t take 7 days for review, thatā€™s what Iā€™m confronting right now :frowning:

hi buddy, unfortunately i cannot agree with you , many guys (including me) are claiming for having it back which proves by actual test that it was one of the most convenient tools that we had been provided with, in addition, personally itā€™s never been misleading ā€¦ and if we have to choose from not knowing anything and having a tool that is not absolutely perfect but is close to reality anyway in any case, as for me i opt to have it ā€¦ . I think that the purpose to have it suppressed was way different by the way it was rather to have people not complaining too much if the progress bar was indicating too much of a long waiting , when now people have no idea, which probably seems better to envato. But, they are wrong this is worst and the less information we have and the more weā€™ll communicate on waiting time. In addition having the progress bar and additional reviewers is not incompatible to say the least and besides u were right thatā€™s time that they hire a couple of new ones ā€¦ fees here are super high, at least we need to have a counterpart and enjoy not having to wait for ages so that items are reviewed ā€¦

1 Like

i am sorry but indesign brochures are probably not the thing quickest thing to review indeed and for that matter this is not impossible to understand that it takes times, flyers take less time for instance and we have to wait for the same time ā€¦ . In addition, u may not like it but the progress bar was something judged essential by many of us and thatā€™s better than nothing and this is not also making it legitimate for envato to claim for huge fees on any sale. However, u are right , thereā€™s a need for new reviewers at leafs for the second part of the year every year , especially as the number of authors and items is increasing gamely in time ā€¦

1 Like

u have a boat full of guys to get into then lol hahaha lol

1 Like

lol this is funny :wink:

1 Like

wow , man, u will have a whole lot of things to review in such a short time, with the growing number of authors and items, this is impossible in my view and up to 4 days is still decent and doesnā€™t really hurt in my view the problem is that we are way over at this time and sometimes this is even worst than now, , just like a couple of months back

1 Like

What Iā€™m actually trying to say is that there are lots of studios, teams and designers working base on the sales they have on the marketplace. They count on the release time and a slow down review time will certainly mess up their entire plans. A slow down review time due to high submission rate is no problem, that could and should be estimated to be happened but I am speaking about the general slow down review time that GR is experiencing since Iā€™m member and I havenā€™t seeing any proper improvements for the review time yet.

2 Likes

Thanks Max :wink:

3 Likes

7 days OMG but itā€™s fine now i know it will take 7 days for review thanks for let us know max.

2 Likes

Yes its reviewing for 5-6 days then rejecting stufs i think some of reviewers rejecting my stuf allways just becouse they can reject . . Sorry to say this but is sad cose im working 3-4 days in a week and 3-4 hours a day then you guys rejecting all time ā€¦ . Im filling like you dont want new users around here or what!!!

1 Like

Hire more and better reviewers who review stuf nice and dont reject everythingā€¦

1 Like

well i am not in the favour of 7-Days, because it along waiting time,

1 Like