This is the first item we want to upload, after third try we are a bit concerned why item cannot pass. We’ve done all the improvements requested to us. The items highlighted in bold were fixed in second try and the reviewer didn’t mention them in his comments (no significant changes were made for third try), now in third try they are back. We asked him for a little more of details, but unlucky with no answer.
We hope someone here can give us a hand and open our eyes to those issues. This is our template
And these are the comments of the reviewer.
READABILITY: Parts of your design are either difficult to read or
have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have
adequate contrast and all text is easily readable on all devices.
SCROLLING ANIMATIONS: The scrolling animations are currently
overused. Animation is a tool that should be used sparingly to help
enforce the concept of your design. Please consider where you are using
animations and their purpose.
3. TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11636
4. VISUAL HIERARCHY: The visual hierarchy of this item requires
additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item
should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the
design. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-hierarchy-webdesign-14947
5. SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in
this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and
spacing is consistent from section to section. Here are some articles
with more information regarding negative space and proper spacing: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/using-white-space-or-negative-space-in-your-designs--webdesign-3401, http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/adding-space-to-your-designs--webdesign-14836
6. COLOR PALETTE: The chosen color palette requires additional work. For more information, see: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/an-introduction-to-color-theory-for-web-designers--webdesign-1437
7. The typography needs improvement.