Finally 500 sales! Thanks Envato, you change my life!

After almost 3 years I was struggling with video loops, I finally got 500 sales! When I start in envato, a lot of my items are rejected, but I keep fighting for it. Lately my items are rarely rejected, almost always approved. My income has always gone up, and that has changed my life a lot. Thanks Envato, you’re awesome! :grin:

6 Likes

Congratulation! Wish you 5000 sales this year

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I wish! :grin:

Congratulation @albertusluki :tada: Good luck for more sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, @albertusluki! Wish you more and more sales!

1 Like

Congratulations and good luck in your future projects !

1 Like

Congrats, @albertusluki! :birthday::tada::champagne:
Wish you more sales!!!

1 Like

Hello friends, I’m starting in videohide and I need help. Can someone send me an example project that will guide me to upload my work a Videohide? I want to upload my work according to the requirements of the platform, I have been rejected 3 times with quality jobs. But I have difficulties with the files and the requirements that they must carry. Please someone to help me with an example of a project that they approve. Email: jap.jesus.arias@gmail.com
My Regards
Japirz

Thanks bro :grin:

Thanks, wish you more sales too! :grin:

Thanks! :grin:

Thanks guys :grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t have an ae project, I just make a video loops. At the beginning I started videohive, I also often rejected, but now I start to learn how to play it. I hear ae project is more strict in the process of curation. Maybe you can ask the elite authors who concentrate more on ae project. :wink:

Thanks bro…:moneybag: and success with your projects

1 Like

Keep fighting and make more awesome work, get more sales and earn more :moneybag: :money_with_wings:

1 Like