Feedback Request: PHP Laravel project got rejected

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded one Laravel project on CodeCanyon and It’s got rejected.
Can you guys please give some feedback on it?

Reason for rejection: “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Pro Master - Manage Clients, Projects, Tasks, Expenses, Invoices, Reports, Roles and Zoom Meetings” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Here’s the link to my project:
https://pro-master.dreamlightinfotech.com/

I have uploaded my project many times and I’m getting rejected, I’m uploading it again after doing appropriate changes. Like in support sometimes they are providing rejection reason but many times not.

Please give me your valuable feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

You need to be careful about resubmitting hard rejected items especially multiple times - unless you are making significant changes (seems unlikely if it keeps getting rejected) then you are probably not helping your cause and could quickly end up with your account blocked

There is another challenge around marketplace suitability with this type of project - there are some sold on envato but stock marketplaces are not really where you would expect serious businesses to source software or apps to manage crucial and confidential business information