Euro 2016 Official Thread & Predictions Contest!

Is the first post was edited? Because when I joined this thread everyone is supposed to get a badge. not just first top 5
Am I wrong?

Hi @Wesual! No edits. Those were the prizes from the offset. Weā€™ve done it differently in the past however. See this post for a little more info on how we did it in the past. We just like to mix things up and experiment from time to time for various reasons. At the end of the day, itā€™s just for fun, and weā€™ve got over 200 people taking part so it looks like a lot of people like these kind of events. :thumbsup:

How are you doing in the predictions league so far?

Oh okay then.

Iā€™m 53th at the moment in the tournament. 10min till German - Poland match. looking forward to it! :v:

Iā€™m 160th :slight_smile: Anyway iā€™m sure Germany - Poland will very interesting game. 2-1 will be great (Moller, Ozil - Lewandowski )

I voted for 2 - 0. lets see :wink:

8 in Copa America and 37 in Euro. Still fighting! :muscle:

2 Likes

Croatia made a fantastic match today :soccer:. This will be hard to defend 1st place for me. Good luck everyone for the rest of tournament hehe :wink:

2 Likes

Wow 7 points :slight_smile: But still without any chances with my 50th place :grimacing::smile_cat:

Today is the last day of the group stage. I hope all matches will be great.

Hungary -v- Portugal is turning out to be game of the tournament so far!

2 Likes

Awesome match. Still 15 minutes :slight_smile:

Next round now confirmed! Be sure to submit and save your next round of predictions!

Whoā€™s going to win?

Switzerland v Poland

Croatia v Portugal

Wales v Northern Ireland

Hungary v Belgium

Germany v Slovakia

Italy v Spain

France v Republic of Ireland

England v Iceland

Thatā€™s amazing. I see no evident favourite in each pair. All matches are interesting. Swiss, Poland, Croatia, Portugal, Wales, N.Ireland, Hungary or Belgium will be in the final from one side of playoffs. And we will get a big clashes :fire: from other side of playoffs with Italy - Spain, then Germany (Slavs looks a bit tired) and probably France - England in 1/4, but Irish and Vikings showed a great team play. Waiting for suprises, karma prepares something fresh :hugging:

1 Like

Some nice matches to see next, itā€™s going to be fun :smile:

Good luck for England but itā€™s time to bet for penalties shoot-out :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag::money_with_wings:
P/S If you know what i mean.

Well I am clinging on to a top ten finishā€¦I have an abysmal goal difference but somehow managed to sneak to the highs of the leaderboard. Itā€™s funny cheering for teams that I previously couldnā€™t care either way aboutā€¦makes the matches more interesting! Well on to the knockout roundsā€¦where I will probably get it all completely wrong and head south :slight_smile:

Here comeā€™s the knockout phase, letā€™s do this! :soccer:

Shaqiri!!! Itā€™s fantastic goal!!!

2 Likes

Four games in Saint-Ɖtienne. Draw, draw, draw, draw :slight_smile:

Magic :grinning: Waiting for penalty.

I forgot about France - Ireland :ok_woman: Anyway great results for me :slight_smile:

1 Like