Envato's Most Wanted - $4,000 for Birthday Songs

If i submit the song on the 15’s of july will it enter the competition?
Or should ot be approved until this date?

can I submit 2 variations of the same song (long, short version, in the same item of course) both with and without lyrics?

bosone said

can I submit 2 variations of the same song (long, short version, in the same item of course) both with and without lyrics?

So 4 versions total? You can have up to 5 in a single music item, so sure!

orishlez said

If i submit the song on the 15’s of july will it enter the competition?
Or should ot be approved until this date?

Yes. Upload your items to Envato Market before the competition closes on Tuesday, July 16th at 23.59 AEST time.

EricSchwartz said
bosone said

So 4 versions total? You can have up to 5 in a single music item, so sure!

yes, i know it’s 5… the doubt was if two variations were allowed for this contest… so it’s OK, thanks! :slight_smile:
everything is done, i need to mix & master

Another great competition everyone! Best of luck to all, here’s my little tune :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to Ya!

fun, try to diversify the topic with vocal synthesizers …

benjijackson said

Another great competition everyone! Best of luck to all, here’s my little tune :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to Ya!

you nailed it man, very cool track, you could win in no time

Benji, I don’t know if there’s any genre where you can’t make something solid. Every style of your every song is rocking. You can make funk, aciustic folk, pop. What’s next?

another question regarding version without vocals. In my composition there is a choir singing “happy birthday” along the main vocal line, in the background.

in the “version without vocal” should i remove the choir or can I leave it? I would say I should remove it, but who knows?! :slight_smile:

thanks!

Great contest! Here’s my entry:

||+1295396|Music-Wave said-||

you nailed it man, very cool track, you could win in no time

Thanks Music-Wave and John Rosso! you guys are very encouraging. Theres so much great talent here, I really do feel I have to put my best foot forward on every track. Loving these latest songs too from Stockwaves, and stardiva, some really nice female voices on there. Smoooooth. :slight_smile:

Great music in here! Thx

benjijackson said

Happy Birthday to Ya!

Great one!
Enjoyed listening this masterpiece.
I hope I will have some time to make a template for this one.

Hey there

Here is one for the youngest ones

Birthday Lullaby

It comes in four versions suited to babies aged one to four :smiley:

Special thanks to the reviewers for their great advices on proper pronunciation!

HI,
Here is my little bluesy entry : http://audiojungle.net/item/happy-birthday-blues/11923807

I have submitted mine, i hope reviewers will be fast! :slight_smile:

another question since it’s the first time i partecipate:

"Prizes are only given to APPROVED items based on the submission (upload) date of finally approved items. Items that are rejected due to not meeting ANY of our standard file preparation or quality criteria (see our Envato Market upload instructions) are not eligible for prizes. But if an initially rejected item is improved or fixed, resubmitted during the competition period, and then subsequently approved, the item becomes eligible for the giveaway.

In these cases eligibility is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval, NOT the submission date of earlier rejected versions of an item. "

does it means that if the item it's uploaded - let's say - one week before the deadline, and it gets soft rejected for any reason after 16 july, it will NOT be possible to improve it and resubmit?

thanks!

Wow, there are some great songs being submitted. Here’s our latest - good luck to everybody who’s participating!