Envato statement on Ukraine and Russia (Feb 28)

Thank you. This is a good way.

1 Like

Thanks!

BBC link - Ukraine reports fatalities as Russia convoy advances

The Authors CAN NOT do their job because they are sitting in the shelters because of BOMBS above the heads or left their stuff in other city dear HelgaGraf!

6 Likes

But they may not require blocking Russian authors.

3 Likes

They may because of your acquiescence with the putin’s regime

4 Likes

I’ll help you, you help me - this is the first law in the war. This is a Russian proverb. Why should we be unfriendly here?

6 Likes

Fire is not extinguished by fire
Fires are extinguished by water
Do not reward evil with evil
The Savior said to you and me

2 Likes

Rockets are launched by a human.

Gun is fired by a human.

Only human can stop human.

6 Likes

150,000 Russian ordinary people stood on the border of Ukraine, 150,000 Russian ordinary people attacked Ukraine, civilians were killed, children were killed, residential neighborhoods were bombed, now more than 5,700 Russian ordinary people have been killed, hundreds of your prisoners. and then love and pity you? sorry let’s not discuss this here, these discussions will provoke a flurry of emotions, there is social media, I do not write any more explanations for russian, just for world information

7 Likes

Post for all Russian authors who live in Moscow. Today me and my family decide to go to the street. If we dont stop him now, there will be no future for us. Stop thinking about money, stop thinking about safety - this train is gone. We must stop him!

18 Likes

Thanks! Great job!

2 Likes

Please, be safe!

Sorry, can’t agree. You are talking about the ultimatum. Both sides have right to negotiate conditions. Negotiations are step further than ceasefire.

We need a ceasefire now. Killing people, launching rockets, bombing cities has to be stopped ASAP.

Peace for all.

2 Likes

First there should be negotiations, then there should be agreements, and then there should be a cease-fire.

2 Likes

LIVE BBC

Missile hits centre of Ukraine’s second-biggest city

1 Like
1 Like
6 Likes

Я из Москвы. И куда мы идем?
На красной площади недавно арестовали пожилую женщину, она просто шла с сумкой на которой был принт “нет войне”.
Я уж молчу про:
27 февраля Генпрокуратура России «давать правовую оценку» в случае, если россияне будут оказывать «помощь иностранному государству в ущерб безопасности РФ» во время войны с Украиной. В ведомстве подчеркнули, что «финансовая, материально-техническая, консультационная или иной помощь иностранному государству в деятельности, направленной против безопасности Российской Федерации» будет рассматриваться как государственная измена. Срок до 20 лет тюрьмы.

Кстати, вас ваше старшее поколение не считает предателями Родины за то что вы против войны? Меня вот считает.

2 Likes

I belive that Ukrainian Army will wins in this war. I want is so much! I am from Russia and I dont want to live in this Putins reality. I want to be free and I will fight for my rights and the rights of Ukrainians. Слава Украине!

8 Likes