Envato Famous Five #14

For more articles like this go to community.envato.com…

Welcome to Envato Famous Five!. Each week we’ll be taking a look at five examples of Envato items popping up in famous places. If you’d like to contribute head to our Envato Famous Five Submissions thread.

Le défroisseur vapeur Unilys de SteamOne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyCmx8jBC8

French brand SteamOne have used @Sanibelli’s “Intensity” in this very slick video advertising their new steamer. It’s actually quite an epic commercial that takes you deep into how the steamer works and what it does to your clothes with some very detailed animations and stylishly rendered text. A great ad for one of our items to make an appearance in.

Cosmopolitan Sri Lanka

Cosmopolitan’s Sri Lankan website is currently using none other than @FuelThemes’ item “The Voux” for exactly what it says on the box - a comprehensive magazine theme. It’s a testament to how well this theme has been designed in that I got hooked very quickly reading stories I otherwise wouldn’t have(I swear!). The way this layout emphasizes images and still very clearly displays the text you need to see in what is a well-balanced hierarchy, makes clear why this international brand has chosen to use it. Well done.

Reallife Fest 2015 Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZtZmtrDwk

Two Authors and two items in the one video: score!! RealLife Fest, invites young people from all over the Ukraine to join this festival consisting of speakers and performers all gathered to help the attendees recharge their mind, bodies and souls. And the combination of @MakCinema’s very colorful VideoHive template “Opener” and Top_Red_Music’s AudioJungle track “Happy and Fun” provides this video with the energy it needs.

CASE Credit Union: Our Service. Your Success. (Version 3 - Tashmica)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9TfCDJAuo

Everybody loves a good corporate video and this ad for CASE Credit Union certainly delivers. It’s got all the elements from the silent shots of - in this case - Tashmica looking at the sky, going for a run, doing a presentation to a colleague, walking down the hall using her phone and of course shaking hands with someone in a suit. But what ties all of this otherwise mundane footage into something interesting is @InspiringSound’s “Ambient Corporate”. Nice work.

MaryMillben.com

And finally today, Mary Millben, a singer and actress who’s appeared in a few American theater productions and done a lot of work in the music field has used a CodeCanyon plugin on her website designed by none other than @Pantherius. “Simple Signup - WordPress Newsletter Form Plugin” lives up to its name. Popping up as you enter the site it’s simple and un-intrusive and fits well with the design of the rest of the site. A great get to be featured on the website of such an exciting up and comer.

If you have an item that’s popped up somewhere famous, post it in our Envato Famous Five Submissions thread

Hello,

Great to see that, my plugin has been included in the weekly Famous Five! Thank you!
Could you fix my username (missing “r”) in the article, please?
Thank you in advance!

That @SanibelliAudio track fit the ad beautifully!