Envato Elite Program Package

OK I just had to share this. As an Elite author, level 2, I’ve received a package of “goodies” to my home address. Aside for an Australian spread (?!) that tastes like toxic ink (and it ended up in trash of course), I’ve gotten a shirt, a notepad, pen and an USB drive that my computers were never able even to see, yet alone to use. It’s probably old as envato itself, maybe older, lol. No, not complaining, this is not a rant. I just think that instead of those “gift” packages, Envato could give us a purchasing credit, or a power to post a few new items without going through approval process, or something…useful. It’ not that I don’t appreciate Australian canned food products (isn’t that illegal to ship worldwide?), but it doesn’t really communicate “this is to thank you for making us a lot of money” in any way. It’s even kinda degrading, almost insulting. Don’t send me anything. If you want to thank me for my contribution over the last 11 years, just let me post my items as I want, give me a choice of a few premium items to download for free, or give me a certificate I can maybe show in my next job search. Just saying…