2019 Envato Birthday Sale
Envato’s marketing team are putting together an Envato Birthday campaign, that will feature ~400 items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive, AudioJungle and PhotoDune on a dedicated campaign landing page. The campaign will feature a selection of a mix of best selling and fresh new author-nominated items that are offered at between 30% to 50% discount off their normal sale price.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email, social media and affiliates.
The campaign will be live between Tuesday, 13th August (2pm AEST) and Tuesday 20th August (5pm AEST) 2019.
If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
To help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days leading up to the promotion period.
Any price changes after 14th July (the date that nominations close) will disqualify your item from the promotion. Please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See the Pricing Promotion rules below, for more details.
What are we looking for?
Please note: You must be the author of any items that you are nominating.
For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items that are at a discount from their normal (consistent) sale price. Authors can nominate their item for one of the following discounts:
- 30% Off
- 40% Off
- 50% Off
We’re looking for:
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items that have been actively selling in the past 6 months
- Items that have been well-received by customers
We’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are no longer on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
NOTE: This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. Both will factor into our decision on what to feature on the landing page, but there are no sales criteria required to nominate an item.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meet all requirements otherwise they will not be considered for the campaign.
Please read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. We will continue to update and maintain those questions on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
Submit your PhotoDune nominations via this form:
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via the email address registered for your Envato Market account.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed. See our Campaign FAQ page for full details.
- Selected items will be added to our special landing page which will be launched on Tuesday, 13 August (2pm AEST).
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!
- Tuesday, July 2: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday, July 14: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date.
- Wednesday, July 31: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Tuesday, August 13: The campaign begins, and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items.
- Tuesday, August 20: Promotional campaign ends.