Elements Layers Contest (Summer) - Win $500-worth of Prizes

Yeah, you’ve just used one item in each entry. You need to use at least three items per entry. If you check the first few entries, you’ll see they use four or five items to make the overall image.

The competition isn’t to download and then re-upload your favourite Elements item ‘as is’… it’s to download at least three different items and edit them together to create one image, thus demonstrating the great stuff that people can make if they are Elements subscribers. Or something like that.

2 Likes

Many thanks I understand u :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s more like it!

Where?

No, I’m saying that’s much better… it meets all the criteria for entry. Good luck!

3 Likes

Many thanks :slight_smile:

nice job :slight_smile: good luck!!! regards.-

Hello! here is one of my best entry,Hope you loke it!

Elements:

Beach:

Couple:

Table

Girls:

Surfers:

Happy Font:

Summer Font:

1 Like

Your design is nice, I love it I hope you winner it regards. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

He still needs two more items :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s true! Not sure if he has a subscription seeing he’s using his own stuff… and some kind of editing would be more likely to win!

nice job!!!

Thanks!

1 Like

Bit of an update to my original entry. I decided it needed more people and less alcohol. It’s a rule I’m trying to live by, but it’s tough going.

2 Likes

Here we go, one more for you.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m in the stationery market and thought some destination wedding invites match the summer theme perfectly. Here’s the first entry:

Background image

Compass

Effects

Font

Presentation

Paper textures

2 Likes

And my second entry:

Art

Art

Paper textures

Font

Font

Presentation

1 Like

You are luck because I think that you will winner this contest because you designs are nice, I love this regards. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like