ecommerce site recommendation

Hi

I am looking for an ecommerce site which will provide functionality similar to this website - https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.html - for the user buying products. Our products come in different sizes, colours and flavours plus we want to give as much info on the product at point of sale. Any advice would be great please. I have been looking through the sites and I really like the NaturalFood look and feel.

Thank you

Hi,

You can try our theme

1 Like

Thank you, I will have a look at it :slight_smile:

Like the functionality of your Gecko site. With regards to stock and shop how does this work. We will not always have all products in stock. Is it a manual process to update the stock we have or does it happen through the plsql database? Ultimately we will want it to be automated to a degree, just interested in your templates functionality. Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for interested in our theme.

WooCommerce support you import product quantity from .xml, .csv.

If you create new product you have to manual input stock quantity.
The function related stock is function of WooCommerce not related to our theme.

Regards

Thank you :slight_smile:

Another query, for offers can we code it to offer 3 for 2 or 30% off? Thanks again

Sorry could you explain about offer, you mean you want set discount for your product? Yes WooCommerce support set discount coupon code.

1 Like

I think I need to look into WooCommerce as it will have the functionality. Thanks for your support :slight_smile: Once the boss gives the go ahead I hope to be using your Gecko :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Hope you choose our theme for your project.

Thanks