Download and Create with the FREE Parallax Slideshow After Effects Template and win part of $1,000

Can you give us more details. Are you getting any errors? If so, please post screenshot of the error here.

2 Likes

Only this error, nothing more :confused: @EFEKT_Studio

I have AE CC 2015

Can you see camera movement in other scenes? When does this happen, when you change a certain setting or just doesn’t work in all comps? Can you provide some more details please, I cannot help if I cannot see the whole picture. Thanks.

Look, i done all things that are needed before scene settings by tutorial, but here i change camera movement and nothing changes, it stay still like in the screenshot

Go to main composition and position the slider to the comp you edited and see if there’s camera movement.

Nothing.

Please collect all files to a folder, including AE file (File -> Dependencies -> Collect Files) and zip it, and send it to info@efekt-studio.com

Ahaha, i don’t know why, but it suddenly started working, after my 4th try. Thank You anyway, and wait for my work :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

And i think i know why, i changed language from russian to english, does it metter?

Can I use this parallax effect for some images and mixed with some videos?

Dear Scott and friends,

I’m in :slight_smile: Here is link directly to my video:

Hope you will enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi there @ysabrahamsz! While the Parallax Slideshow AE file is predominantly focused on the manipulation of static images/photos, sure, if you want to integrate video too in some capacity, go for it, it will be interesting to see what you come up with!

If anyone is looking for photos to use in your slideshow by the way, there’s a nice list of resources on the following page that may offer an alternative to PhotoDune and Envato Elements:

Asset Resources

Always remember to double-check licensing/usage terms before using any kind of asset of course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m certainly not a professional, but I at least tried :slight_smile:

I just wanted to do something different, embellish the original, I just do everything under a carbon copy, I do not know if it turned out for me, it’s up to you to decide.

3 Likes

Can i do a few slideshows?

Hi @MotusDesign, yes, you may enter as many times as you like. :+1:

2 Likes

Perfect job :slight_smile:

lol i don’t see parallax effect, you forgot to mask the photos :smiley: