Download and Create with the FREE Parallax Slideshow After Effects Template and win part of $1,000

Hey :)))) You are right I did not use masking effect :))) I just like original photo and a little bit more faster slideshow.

And another one :smiley:

Hi! I am in contest. Sent you short video (info@efekt-studio.com) that i created using your template. Please look at the particles, they are not going true i think. Camera is moving backward, particles are moving to the right at the end of the scenes. What’s the problem? Thank you!

1 Like

Purging all memory of ae solved the problem, as author said. Thank you!

1 Like

Please note we’re giving everyone more time to enter by extending the deadline date. The original announcement has been updated but here are the amended dates. :thumbsup:

• Deadline: Monday, July 24, 2017 (11pm AEST) Monday, August 7th, 2017 (11pm AEST)
  • Winners Announced by: August 4, 2017. August 18, 2017
1 Like

Excellent. Will give me time to finish up my masterpiece. My orchestra are just finishing up the score for it.

3 Likes

Let the beginners get the first capital for new beginnings :smiley:

Envato doesn’t discriminate… it’s based purely on the quality of your entry, so beginners have just as much chance as old timers. May the best humanoids win!

1 Like

This was good excuse for making myself decent showreel! Thanks! :slight_smile:
New link: https://youtu.be/stLr2B4TbOM

2 Likes

It’s Freakin’ Awesome… That way you mask video is very creative! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love your video!
What music did you use?

Thank you very much FoxyPix. You can search “Emotional Piano and Cello by AvisMusic” on Audiojungle :slight_smile:

Hi, Envato Community :slight_smile:

It was very difficult for me (i’m bad known After Effects), but I do that ))
I’m in :slight_smile:

That’s my nomination

I used this music track from my portfolio

All pictures has got CC0 license and was downloaded from pexels.com and gratisograpic.com

15 Likes

Can i design and animate my own titles, just turning off yours?

Hi @Jumadilovich - That’s totally fine, just make it clear that you have utilized the general slideshow in some capacity, go for it!

Hello Envato! ))
I really made it) Yes, only 60s, but I made it)

My nomination - Tropical Slideshow!

I used this summer tropical positive track)) Good Mood!

10 Likes

hello @GTMotion … what do you do for the background? do you still use clone setting 2x2?

@ysabrahamsz I don’t use Clone setting, I spent a lot of time for choosing the right image for camera movement and use mask.

that’s why…
I saw your video and it looks so smooth and I keep asking myself how did you do that?
I try so hard to make my background looks so smooth but it did not work out with Clone Setting.
well… thank you for your information…
I will try my best… lol :smiley: :smile:

I was doing so good & I messed something up now its ruined :cry: