Designer looking for Partnership with WP Developers.

Hello everyone,

I already own an account on Themeforest. But, I am looking to create a new account soon.

I have partnered with several developers throughout the last 2-3 years and I can say I was not really impressed with the communication and the way some interesting projects were handled.

So here is what I am looking forward to. I will design new PSD templates and upload them on a new account.

I am looking for some serious developers to collaborate with.

Here are my requirements:

1. You should communicate. What I noticed over the years is once you send the PSD to the developer, he will stop sending you message and make the template into WP theme without even considering your advice.

2. Be serious. I am really not here to waste my time. I mean business and this time I am certainly not going to tolerate anyone who is not willing to work to have the PSD. If you cannot make the design into WP, please do not reply. This is a humble request.

3. PSD vs WordPress. The PSD will be uploaded onto my account 2 weeks before the WP theme is sent for review. This is to minimize the risk of plagiarism.

4. Profit sharing. The profit will be split as follows. 65% for the developer and 35% for the designer.

My idea here was not to be rude. The pitch of the message is not good but I wrote it so because the experience I received over the years has not been great at all.

I do not want this to happen again.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested to collaborate with me and I will decide on how we should proceed.

Thanks and kind regards.

Do you have Skype?