We know how important it is to spend less time ‘preparing and distributing’ your stock video items so you can focus more on the ‘quality and creation’ side, so we’ve taken steps to make it easier!
A few months ago we surveyed authors about adding metadata in bulk for stock video submissions. We got a lot of positive interest in the idea and we kicked off a beta test soon after.
After a successful period of beta testing and lots of valuable feedback, we’re happy to announce Stock Video (footage and motion graphics) authors can now submit metadata via a CSV and model releases via FTP.
What does this mean?
This means that authors:
- can upload one CSV metadata file for all their recently uploaded clips
- no longer need to complete multiple metadata fields for each individual video file
- can upload model releases via FTP (when submitting CSV metadata)
- can enjoy a simpler flow as ‘ready’ items are automatically progressed to the next stage
- can spend more time creating new content as a result!
How does it work?
For information on how to submit your metadata, including links to a sample CSV for you to use, check out our updated help centre article “Stock Footage and Motion Graphics Uploader”.
For information on how to upload your model releases via FTP, first take a look at the help centre article “How to Upload Using FTP”, and refer to the information about uploading stock video only.
These changes are now live, so you can start using these new tools right now! If you have any questions, let us know below, and if you have thoughts about the feature please jump in here to leave feedback. We would love to hear from you.