Create a Fall / Autumn Slideshow with our FREE After Effects Template and win some Awesome Prizes

Create a Fall / Autumn Slideshow with our FREE After Effects Template and win some Awesome Prizes

We want you to create a Fall/Autumn slideshow using the FREE Epic Cinematic Opener Template in exchange for some awesome prizes!

What we’re looking for

We want you to create and share a video via YouTube using the Epic Cinematic Slideshow After Effects template.

Your slideshow should be based on the theme of Autumn / Fall.

Author Gepetto is kindly making the item FREE throughout our contest period so you can download, experiment, create, and share, and get the chance to win some awesome prizes along the way!

How to Enter

• Download the free After Effects template here.
  • Watch the tutorial explaining how to use the template.
  • You MUST use music in your slideshow provided by AudioJungle authors in this thread. Authors and items in that thread are giving you permission to use their watermarked previews in your submission.
  • Create a 1920x1080 video based on the theme of Fall / Autumn and post it to YouTube.
  • We recommend you credit and link to the Epic Slideshow and the AudioJungle track used in your video in your YouTube subscription. Tip: Always use your referral ID when linking to Market content!
  • Post your YouTube video link right here in the official contest thread.
  • You can enter as many times as you like but remember that quality is better than quantity!

Photo Resources

As well as purchases / downloads from PhotoDune and Envato Elements, you may also use your own photos, or free photos anywhere online. Always check photo licensing and usage before downloading and using any images online. Here are some online resources for free photos to get you started:

Albumarium.com :camera: compfight.com :camera: getrefe.tumblr.com :camera: gratisography.com:camera: highresolution.photography:camera: littlevisuals.co :camera: nos.twnsnd.co :camera: pexels.com :camera: photopin.com :camera: splitshire.com :camera: superfamous.com :camera: unsplash.com

Prizes & Judging

We’re giving away some awesome prizes including a featured item homepage promotion on VH for a valid / suitable item from your VideoHive portfolio!

• :trophy: Winner - Best overall slideshow
    • A Featured Item on the VH homepage (if applicable, see below)
    • $250 Paypal / Payoneer
    • Won a Contest Community Badge
  • :2nd_place_medal: Runner-up - Runner-up overall slideshow
    • $150 Paypal / Payoneer
  • :3rd_place_medal: Third place
    • $100 Paypal / Payoneer

Note: We will work with the grand prize winner to determine which item, if any, from the winning author’s portfolio, can be featured on the VH homepage. In the event that the winning author does not have a suitable or high enough quality item already in their portfolio worthy of a featured item promotion, we will award the feature to another entry/winner.

Judging

Our judges will be looking for eye-catching visuals, good use of photos and music, and creativity using the After Effects template.

See our full terms and conditions.

Important Dates

• Launch: Monday, August 28, 2017
  • Deadline: Monday, September 25, 2017 (11pm AEST)
  • Winners Announced by: October 6, 2017.

About the Author

gepetto

Many thanks again to Gepetto for making this item available for free! Check out some of the other amazing After Effects templates by Gepetto available in their portfolio:

Thumbnail 2 Thumbnail 2-1 Thumbnail 2-2 Thumbnail 2-3 Thumbnail 2(0-00-00-00) Thumbnail (0-00-00-00) Thumbnail_Parallax_Slideshow4 Elegant_Opener_Slideshow

Good luck!

4 Likes

Can I use a video resources for this template?

Although it’s designed as a slideshow for images, I can’t see any reason why not!

1 Like

Sure! Video or photos are fine. :thumbsup:

Can I buy and use the music selected in the list? I would like to use music without watermarked previews…

@sly69 That’s perfectly fine. As long as it’s a track recommended in the thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Music:

4 Likes

Hi! This is my nomination for the Contest.
Slideshow for romantic autumn theme “Something Special for This Autumn”

Author: https://audiojungle.net/user/nisuspridemusic

Music:

10 Likes

Gefallen mir gut:)

1 Like

Great! Thank you for using our music! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You for great music :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! This is my nomination:

Author: https://audiojungle.net/user/Fixik

Music:

2 Likes

Cool! Thank you for using our music!

Hi!

Author:https://videohive.net/user/qwadro

Music:

3 Likes

Warm video! What a great creation! Thanks for the share.

Hi there!

Author -

Audio -

3 Likes

Hi there! This is my nomination for the Contest:
Amazing Magical autumn slideshow for the Robert Louis Stevenson - Autumn Fires (1885) poem.

Author: Sodi_Sobi

Music: AShamaluev - Inspirational Piano

5 Likes

Hi! This is my modest contribution :hugs:

Great slideshow! I liked