Cinematic Bundle is Live!

Originally posted on Envato Notes

The Cinematic Bundle has gone live! You can now purchase our latest Envato Bundle, featuring 15 mouth watering Adobe After Effects project files and 25 epic music and audio files, $500 value at the very special price of $39. This deal is available for a limited time only, until 12PM AEDT on Friday the 11th of March, so make sure you spread the word to your friends before time runs out.

Share the News and Win!

As if the bundle wasn’t enough, we're giving away $500 cash to one lucky winner, as well as $100 of Marketplace credit to five runners up who choose to spread the news of the bundle to their friends! Entering is super simple and you can enter as many times as you like, using either Facebook, Twitter or BOTH! To find out more on this competition, visit the bundle page for more information!

Remember, you can enter as many times as you like. So if you’ve already shared, don’t be shy to share again! You’ll increase your chances of winning! That said, don’t spam your friends - they may not appreciate it and anyone attempting to use underhanded tactics to win will be disqualified from the competition.

Refer New Users and Earn Referral Cash!

This is a great opportunity to earn some quick referral cash! We've created no less than 24 banner graphics that you can add to your own blogs and Web sites to promote the bundle. It's as simple as downloading one of our banners, adding it to your site, and then hyperlinking the graphic using the following link, making sure you replace "username" with your own marketplace username:

http://videohive.net/bundles/cinematic?ref=username

Don’t miss out on this great referral opportunity. Happy referring!

Lastly, a huge thank you to all the authors that have made this bundle possible! Enjoy everyone!

Awesome :smiley: Love the video for it.

digitalscience said

Awesome :smiley: Love the video for it.

How epic and awesome is it? XD

Very awesome!

Looks like a nice bundle!

Nice job to all the authors in the bundle.

That banner on the top is EPIC!

TutelageSystems said

Nice job to all the authors in the bundle.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Awesome bundle, would definitely buy it if I needed such files!

P.S. From 15 videos in the bundle 5 are made by Bulgarians. :sunglasses: :bigwink:

Its an awesome bundle I just don’t know what I’d need it for, nor how to even begin using it.

I’ll help promote though!

Epic! Good luck to all the authors although I don’t think you’ll need it. :wink:

Very cool that you used files in the bundle trailer too!

Congratulations Envato and thank you for the support ! Hope it will help everyone on the marketplaces to drive some new customers to the sites.

THUMBS UP !

Have absolutely no use whatsoever for this bundle, but looks nice and terrific value. So well done “to da management” and good luck to all the Authors.

Fantastic bundle !!!

Wow, this bundle contains some really nice stuff.

Awesome bundle :o

Nice deal. Btw, i really appreciate the “close” button addition on the top banner this time. :slight_smile:

It’s selling like hot cakes :smiley:
almost 300 sales now

pretty nice bundle! :smiley:

U Bet!! :stuck_out_tongue: