Contact form 7

Hello team,
I have an issue with my contact form 7 since several days. Maybe since the WP update.

All my contact form on my website osteo2go.com are not working anymore. Could you please help in providing the step to fix this issue?

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

I heard that this issue is coming from the theme who is not allowing javascript to load in the footer.

Thanks a lot

Hi

Please make sure you are using the most latest version contact form 7. If not please update hope your issue will be solved. If not solved then please contact your webhost server error to check it. They will check error log for you and hope will fix for you and the issue can be php version or server mail sent function.

Thanks

Hello, Thanks for your reply Contact form 7 has the latest version. And i tried using my gmail address instead my @domainname and the issue is same.

It was working earlier and not working anymore…

Hi

Please contact webhost support and let them know. May be you will need smtp setup for sending email. webhost support can investigate for you what is the reason.

Thanks

I checked the log and here is why its logged as a spam:

Spam log: reCAPTCHA score (0.00) is lower than the threshold (0.50).

Any tips?

are you using reCaptcha V3? if yes you can try with V2 and make sure contact form 7 version greater than or equal to 5.1

same issue with V2 and for your information I am getting this in my console:
Uncaught ReferenceError: grecaptcha is not defined

please check this: https://contactform7.com/recaptcha/

I have it worked it was in my file function.php.

I have added those line to defer javascript few days ago to make my loading time better:

function defer_parsing_of_js ( $url ) {
if ( FALSE === strpos( $url, '.js' ) ) return $url;
if ( strpos( $url, 'jquery.js' ) ) return $url;
return "$url' defer ";
}
add_filter( 'clean_url', 'defer_parsing_of_js', 11, 1 );

I just removed those line and its working now

1 Like