Completed - Scheduled downtime - Envato Market and Envato API 01/04/2019

This has now been completed.

Hey everyone,

Starting 1 April 11:00am to 12:00pm AEDT, Envato will be performing maintenance. Within this process, Envato Market sites will be offline temporarily while the work is completed. The Envato API will also be unavailable.

Affected sites and services

• Envato Market (ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, AudioJungle, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune, VideoHive and 3DOcean)
  • Envato API
  • Envato Elements

Not affected

• Tuts+
  • Envato Studio

Timeline

Here’s a rough timeline of activities so you know what’s going down:

1 April, Approximately 11:00 AEDT (1 April 00:00 UTC)

• We’ll be taking the marketplaces offline including ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, AudioJungle, GraphicRiver, PhotoDune, VideoHive and 3DOcean.
  • Anyone visiting the market will be presented with a custom maintenance page and a link to this forum thread.
  • Envato Elements downloads will be temporarily unavailable.
  • We anticipate that the work should be finished in approximately one hour. This time-span may be extended if we feel there is a need for additional work.

For those who want to be kept up-to-date with the progress, you can check out all the action (live!) from our status.envato.com website. Please let us know if you have any questions below - we’ll be monitoring this thread, and we’ll do our best to answer them.

5 Likes

Hello
Does this have anything to do with ending the Category Page Experiments?

hope so lol

Hi @Nile-Theme

Thanks for the enquiry. No this maintenance has nothing to do with the Category Page Experiments. We will be performing maintenance on our database.

I had been researching music most of the day and was about to check out when the site went down. Will my items still be in the cart when the site comes back up?

Hope so, because I really dont want to repeat all of those searches to try to piece my order back together again.

Hi @goldendawn

Yes I can confirm your items will still be in your cart.

Thanks.