Cyber Monday is the biggest sale event on the calendar! Envato’s marketing team are putting together our annual Cyber Week Sale campaign that will feature 30-60% off items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon and VideoHive.
Note: We’ve extended the nomination period for 60% Off discounted items until this Sunday (Oct 30th). If you’d still like to join the sale, please nominate via the green button in this post.
Selected items will be promoted on a dedicated page within each participating marketplace, enabling customers to browse sale items using the full range of Envato Market filters. Our campaign will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email and affiliates.
NEW Extended Offers! This year our Cyber Week Sale campaign will include extended offers. When you nominate your items for the main sale, you can choose to extend your discount and take advantage of additional traffic going to the all-sale items page. The extended offer campaign will be promoted on-site, through email and affiliates.
- Main Sale: Live between Tuesday 22 November 5am (UTC) and Wednesday 30 November 12:59pm (UTC) 2022.
- Extended Offers: Live between Wednesday 30 November 1pm (UTC) and Sunday 4 December 12:59pm (UTC) 2022.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 30-60% discount is off your normal item price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
Any price changes made by you through your dashboard after 23rd October (the date that nominations close) may disqualify your item from the promotion. So please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See our Pricing Promotion rules below for more details.
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
NOTE: We are looking for current high performing items and popular new items. This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
For this campaign we’ll feature selected items that are at a discount of 30% to 60% Off from their normal (consistent) sale price.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements - read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meets all requirements!
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
What’s next? Campaign Timeline
- Tuesday 11 October: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday 23 October: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Sunday 30 October: Extended nomination period for 60% Off items closes.
- Wednesday 2 - Monday 7 November: During these dates we will inform the authors of selected items that have been scheduled into our campaign and provide more details via email about the campaign process.
- Tuesday 22 November: Promotional prices are automatically applied to campaign items at 2am UTC. The campaign page is live from 5am UTC and campaign marketing begins.
- Wednesday 30 November: Items that were not nominated for extended offers will be returned to their original price automatically at 12:59pm UTC. Items that did nominate for extended offers will remain on sale.
- Sunday 4 December: Promotional campaign ends at 12:59pm UTC. All extended offer item prices will be returned to their original price automatically at this time.
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!