Change registration license to another domain

hi,

I tried to install and update themes (Alone) in the first domain and failed, it seems to be a problem in the hosting that failed to update the sample data and plugins, then I tried to install themes (Alone) in the second domain and succeeded. The problem is I have already entered the license register in the second domain, whereas my client is in the first domain. How can I reset the license register in the second domain so that it can be used in the first domain?

1 Like

You will need to remove it entirely from the second and check with the author about the best route to reregister it

1 Like

thanks for quick response, but …
check with the author about the best route to reregister it >>
I have edited the API key (https://themeforest.net/user/ajitekom/api_keys/edit) and have inserted the new API key in the Envato Settings menu (in wordpress admin) then fill the Marketplace Username, Secret API Key (new) and Purchase code, then press the Register Your Theme button, but it still appears This product is in use on another domain: (first domain) does it take time from Envato system to change this license?

Without seeing everything it’s hard to advise exactly. The author will be able to tell you anything else that needs to be done.

i have a similar problem. I used up purchase code on development site. Now on production site this is what i get when trying to register :“Your purchase code is already in use and can only be used for one site.” Do I have to purchase yet another license or is there a way to reuse or re activate my purchase code?

Update: Fixed.
All i did was deactivate it on dev site. OOps!! Sorry for the trouble. noobs here.
Have a good day people. Thanks

1 Like

I have de registration on the second domain and have made a new api key (at themeforest.net), then I fill in the first domain, but still the message appears: This product is in use on another domain: xxx
how to re register it ? please help me

As mentioned above you need to contact the author.

This is a general forum and without insight and experience of the item then it is difficult to advise for certain.

the Author (Alone theme) just re register, problem solved, thank you very much :slight_smile:

i have a similar problem. I used up purchase code on development site. Now on production site this is what i get when trying to register :“Your purchase code is already in use and can only be used for one site.” is there a way to reuse or re activate my purchase code?

I verified my purchase code on the control panel but an error occurred. It is “Code is already registered for other domain”. I asked the support team to help me with this problem. Thanks very much!

1 Like

Same

1 Like

How share with me.

I’m having a similar issue. When I try to add the purchase code, it says “This purchase code is already in use or does not exist.”

The site listed under “Used purchase codes” however does not exist anymore, the domain is completely inactive.

How can I remove that inactive domain from the envato ‘used purchase codes’ dropdown?

2 Likes

You will need to contact the author of the theme How to contact an author – Envato Market Help Center

simple. go here

https://theme-fusion.com/support/purchase-codes/

’m having a similar issue. When I try to add the purchase code, it says “This purchase code is already in use or does not exist.”

The site listed under “Used purchase codes” however does not exist anymore, the domain is completely inactive.

How can I remove that inactive domain from the envato ‘used purchase codes’ dropdopdown

job carrier theam