Catastrophe in May 2019!

By the way, I don’t know why no one paid attention to this, but one post from one author made me think, is this also some kind of experiment that takes place not so often (1 time in 1-2 years? Well, something like screening.

I checked all the links and I think that this is something like “selection of new groups of authors”.

If you do not understand what I am talking about, explanation: The paradox is that every year a certain group of authors write about a sharp decline in sales (and this reduction is unreasonable). Well, for example: the author lived for himself, worked for Envato, and suddenly in one month he earned 6-10 times less than usual, although this author uploaded items as much (stable and nothing foretold the failure of the sales). This is in my opinion schematically (or automatically) if you conduct a study and every year if you believe the data on the links above.
Something like that: “let’s make money this month (others will be added next year) for a gift to the boss (another group of authors will earn faster, more reliable)”.
Just my thoughts! What do you think ?