Can't find license certificate

Hi!
A few days ago I bought a theme from Themeforest but it took some days of hosting issues to finally get things going with the Wordpress backend. I just uploaded the theme and it’s installed. I can’t find the license certificate link on my Themeforest download page though, only “Regular license”. Did I do something wrong?
Regards
Johan

Credit goes to dtbaker at this post

Thanks, that usually works, but this theme requires a purchase code, and that code is only available via the “License certificate”-link under the items download menu. I’ll try to make a screenshot, hang on…

purchase code

purchase 2

But this is what it looks like for me:
my site

Sorry, sorry, sorry! In this case, the license certificate was actually available under the Download button. My bad! :slight_smile:

ONE16 said

Sorry, sorry, sorry! In this case, the license certificate was actually available under the Download button. My bad! :slight_smile:

No problem :) That screenshot was made for the old design. The one which I posted is the current design which was launched few hours ago.
No problem :) That screenshot was made for the old design. The one which I posted is the current design which was launched few hours ago.
Haha, problem solved then! Thanks alot!

Hi I have the same problem. I can’t see the certificate link and I can’t find the purchase code so to be able to register in support forums.

[SOLVED] Actually if you click on the arrow of the Download button the license certificate is there.

I had to find this thread to find it - I don’t think this is clear enough - particularly when you purchase and download and then come back to the page after a period… my 2 cents.

how stupid is that

Should be much clearer than that, if one person has to look for this answer, it is one too many!