Cannot browse the materials - Something went wrong !

16/3/2020 i log into the account but i cannot browse anything. The window shows “Something went wrong” - I cannot find the support chat so i made this topic on the forum - hope the Management Team of Envato can fix it. Thanks

1 Like

Same issue here!

from my side item brwsing is woeking fine. Please clear browser cache and try again. Thanks

Hi @QuickieGBR and @ahlers_nguyen,

I don’t see anything wrong either, and our monitoring hasn’t picked anything up so far. Could you please provide some screenshots if you’re still seeing the issue?

I have the same issue. I received an email that said my subscription has expired and auto renew didn’t work and all the links in the email show me the same page “Something went wrong…”. I can’t login or do anything. I tried login in from 3 different browsers and on all 3 I get the same message, after inserting the user and pass, and going to the Pricing page and hitting the Start now link.

1 Like

Hi

For account related issues please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Has this ever been resolved for you?

I have the same issue…
I have already reported the problem to support and to this day I have not received a response.