Can I use envato logo for making T-shirt for Our Group?

Hello,
Can I use Envato Logo for making T-shirt for Our Group on fb?

@natman @KingDog

I think you’ll need to Open a Support Ticket and ask Permission.

Typically, something like this isn’t allowed as Envatos’ Logo is a Mark.

Please see here for further information regarding the use of Envato Logo:

In Depth it states:

"Why can’t I use Envato’s brands or trademarks, what’s the issue?

We are really grateful for the support and enthusiasm of our members but we have to say no to the use of our brands and trademarks because if we let others use them, they won’t distinguish Envato from anyone else.

In marketing speak, a brand can been described as the emotional response and connection that people have with a trademark – its loyalty, trust and reputation. A trademark is something used to distinguish your business, and the goods or services that you offer, from other similar offerings in the marketplace. We hope that when people see our name, they know that they are getting something of a high standard.

Others can’t use our brand for a number of reasons:

First of all, it can ‘dilute’ our brand. If we can’t demonstrate exclusive use and control, it is hard to enforce our rights against others.
Secondly, when someone uses our brand it implies a sponsorship or endorsement by Envato – over things that we have no control over. This could confuse our community or hurt Envato’s reputation which could, in turn, reduce the credibility our community members.
Of course, our brand is also very valuable. There’s a lot of goodwill in our brand, logos, and trademarks and it would sad all round for that goodwill to diminish over time.
We’d like you to know that we’re really grateful for the support we get from our community. When we have to ask people to stop using our brands or trademarks it’s no reflection on our community and the products they make - it’s simply that we have to make sure that only Envato uses its brands, and to make sure our community doesn’t get confused about whether we’ve endorsed someone else. We give the same answer to anyone who asks if they can use one of Envato’s brand names or logos."

Graphic-Studio is correct :smiley: