Can I buy template from envato market, if I subscribe envato elements?

Hey guys, Can I buy template from envato market, if I subscribe envato elements?
Cause I would like to get some templates from envato market but I have to paid it one by one.
Then I notice that envato element have a subscription plan which can download as much as I needed within one month.
Just wondering is both Envato market and Envato elements share same the subscription plan.
Many thanks

Yes, you can but there’s one thing that you need to understand. To download all the items from Elements, you need to have annual plan, not monthly plan.

No you have to purchase into the single item from envato marketplaces. The element model is different from the envato marketplaces, you have to subscribe element with a monthly or yearly plans. All Items from the marketplaces is not available in the envato elements. Envato picked/invite some author to contribute, not all author’s and Item’s.

If you choose a item to purchase also you subscribe element for a single month, then it’d best check selected items available in the envato elements.

Hope It’s clear enough for your queries

Is it buying or downloading? It’s different. If you mean to download, no, you cannot . See @ashuras_sharif statement. If you mean to purchase, yes you can purchase additionally.