Broken links on envato marketplace

I continue to get broken links when I click on an item I’m interested in.

Hey there! We’re sorry to hear you’re having this experience! Can you please provide more detail? Where are you getting these broken links? We’d love to identify them and help out! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Enabled.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the response. I was just browsing for some brochure templates and every one I click on has broken links. Cleared my cache but nothing changes.

Bl

No worries, always here to help! If you are referring to an Item Live preview, then you have to contact the author of that product ( leave a comment in the Item Comment Section ) and notify them that their product has broken links. If it’s happening on the marketplaces, meaning, searching for items and clicking a search result and you get a broken link, then opening a Envato Support Ticket here -> Envato Help and Support is recommended. Higher staff will investigate this and resolve it immediately.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi there maybe reasons for the items not to be there anymore , like the author has erased it, it’s been taken out of being bought with extended licence and so on … the strange thins is that u could see these items. Did you reach these items fron links external to graphicriver?