Bridge prepackaged plugins Help

I just purchaed “Bridge” theme yesterday and am NOT HAPPY already! I am having an issue with installing required plugins: This theme requires the following plugins: Bridge Core , LayerSlider WP and Revolution Slider . It says they are “pre packaged” but did not install when I used the theme installer on wp??? When I try to install them in the plugin section on my wordpress dashboard it says “Destination folder already exists. /home/dh_aktd88/fatedshapings.com/wp-content/plugins/bridge-core/”
So being a novice at wordpress theme setup… IOW : help in lamens terms would be much appreciated.
If i cannot set this up myself i would loike a full refund!

Hey,
You should ask for help the theme author,
Here is the link how to find him How to contact an author – Envato Market Help Center

would be nice if they would send me an email so I can verify my account as I cannot get support without it.
so there’s that.
Billing works impeccably though …

As I understand, you bought Bridge theme by Qodeinteractive, right?
If so you can submit a request here Submit A Request – Qode Interactive

It says I need to be logged in to submit it. That is my issue , I cannot login without them sending me a verification email.

I don’t understand you, you can easily create an account,
just click on log in, then click on Don’t have an account? Sign up here.
And fill the form and that’s it.

what is not to understand? They send you an email to verify your identity before you can access your account… they never sent me one, soooooo every time I try to login it says I need to verify my account via the email they sent … in my case the email they never sent. But I did reach out on Facebook and they took care of my issue. Thanks so much for trying to help. :slight_smile: much appreciated.