Audiojungle SFX review time

Hi there!

The review time for sound effects increased dramatically lately. Anybody know why? It’s currently 42 days now, as opposed to 4 or 5 days two months ago. As a sound effect author, I really hope this situation will improve in the near future.

2 Likes

42 days?!! Ouch!
I uploaded 7 today, thinking the time was the same as music and logos (around 13 days)…

If so, I hope it will improve too for sure!

“Murphy’s law”. I decided to apply 2 effects. Now to wait for 40 days… :rofl:

:scream:

1 Like

24 hours later, the review time is now 50 days. What’s happening?!?!

1 Like

Fifty days? Really? Can anyone else confirm that? It’s not that i don’t believe you Fantasy_SFX, it’s just i don’t want to believe that it takes two months now.

1 Like

Hi Robert! :slight_smile: Fantasy_SFX is right. Check this page: http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle

( I was ready to speed things this year and upload more regularly, but it seems I will have to revise my plan quite a bit! :astonished: )

1 Like

@RobertBushmanFX I don’t want to believe it neither!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Hopefully everything will return to normal soon.

2 Likes

Perhaps some calculating bug.

2 Likes

Oh really! That’s great news then! Thanks for the info!

3 Likes

I think if a few items are held for further review for a long period it can distort the overall average.

2 Likes

Yes, that may be some correlation effect, I don’t know if the held case is being calculated to overall average or not.

My guess was that some huge uploaders are currently actively working in “bulk review” regime (which allows to overjump the limitation border of 20 sfx maximum) and the calculator was shocked of sfx’ amount in the queue :wink:

Anyway I hope to proove the review length after 3-4 days if everything is normal, let’s see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think your guess makes sense. There is at least one company with a really huge catalog (bought by another huge company already here) regularly uploading sfx.

At first sight, this might seem like a bad thing for us, independent sound effecters, but these giant businesses probably bring many customers to Audiojungle, so maybe it will be also beneficial for us in the end. Well, I hope so. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I meant them :slight_smile:

Let’s hope. At least I’m trying not to worry about what we can not change.:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

1 Like

Confirmed, 14 days with a bit.

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where can I see the time of the review?

http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey guys! Hope you’re doing great!

Has anyone uploaded sound effects packs lately? Do you know what the approximated review time is these days for that? The official data doesn’t seem to be really accurate.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like