AudioJungle Sales Monitor

VERY BAD!!! Your last sale was $19 3 days ago.
A have a two new tracks but 3 days without sales makes me feel bad :anguished:

2 Likes

Sales?

4 Likes

Last week, sales were more or less, but this week begins with silence. And of course sales for this month, decreased by 2 times: (

1 Like

When I drive to work these days, it seems that 70% of the people who produced traffic jam are on vacation now.
Free streets, taking 15 minutes less than usual.
So, donĀ“t wonder when sales are rare while this period.

5 Likes

Somewhere between ā€œdeadā€ and ā€œabysmalā€ā€¦

At least you got something today so I would not say dead or abysmal.

Lucky you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe, but i didnā€™t say ā€œnothingā€ meanwhile. :neutral_face:

1 million broadcast sale today after long drough. Itā€™s a little ā€œbread for the poorā€ but no more complains. Letā€™s start to make Haloween and Christmas tunes and hope for better!!!

4 Likes

Rock and Roll to that Idea - letā€™s get startedā€¦

1 Like

still total silenceā€¦ I donā€™t want even write something new after looking at this

1 Like

Todays, you gotta have constant uploading of 5 items (if you are not elite) to remain visible and buyers see you all the time every weekā€¦That is cruical thing to maintain sales if you donā€™t have top seller on popular files list or something that makes at least 10 sales a week.

It happened again!)

Nothing strange man :slight_smile: Many Christmas/Halloween commercials,vidoes,advertisements etc. are made during holidays :slight_smile: Lucky you ! :slight_smile:

I do not agree. Itā€™s out of luck, 7 (SEVEN) new tracks with zero sales. And they buy 1 track a day, itā€™s old!
PS: it seems that Iā€™m complaining))
This is a very strange month.

haha , people are getting ready !!!

1 Like

I love season 3, plus me and my dad are great fans of David Lynch! My dad had a great career in directing some great movies in my country! Sadly he passed last year, but watching season 3 i just canā€™s stop thinking of how blown away heā€™d be! Episode 8 was just mind blowing! Episode 11 - such a warm take on life!
Sorry for the off topicā€¦
Sales wise, since friday no sales here, but i am not gonna complain! Iā€™m alive and breathing so it will be alright!

I totally agree. Episode 8 is just art, unique, many people said:ā€œThe best hour in TV historyā€. I think weā€™ll never see again something like this.

IN TOPIC: I donā€™t know you, but, since search engine have had changes , new tracks are almost invisible to me. Iā€™m only getting 9 / 20 pageviews, I guess thatā€™s not normal. So, july is still pretty slow, the only happy note is that I just got a Level 4 paw :paw_prints::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Same thing here! It will pick up a little after August, but if you are not a top seller you need to do a lot of promoting on facebook, Youtube and any other platform to get some decent views, and then turn some of them into sales!
This autumn i have decided to do some Youtube promotion, so iā€™ll see how that turns out for me!
Hope sales pick up for all of us soon, cause the OWLS, pardon me, the SALES are not what they seem to be :wink:

1 Like

Sales for a short time turned on and off again.
Continuation of the experiment?