AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I hoped to cross the 50$ threshold, but it seems that this will be the very first month in years(!) where I won’t be able to make a withdrawal.

I think that there is no experiment, just the summer is not over yet :sunglasses: :surfing_woman:

Throughout July I received (on average) 1 sale per day. This is very small. Yesterday I received 7 sales, 1 (Music Broadcast License (1 Million)) Do you think the buyers are back for one day and rest again?
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

0-2 sales within 7 days. So i hope purchasers will come back for a couple of days at least. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

As it seems to me, the buyers did not leave. I know that some people sales have not decreased, but even grown. Experiments with the search are a possible cause.

What kind of experiments do you mean?

Area 51 did experiments and such like to gain knowledge of the workings on the unknown - just like the search engine.

1 Like

I know of two possible causes with a search.

1. The track can not be found by its number in the search engine (it was possible before)
  2. The page with new details (in the general search) is updated every 3 hours or more. (Earlier the page was updated in half an hour)
    Any more opinions?

I do not know how the search works. But before I received 2-7 sales a day. June was good for me. But since July, everything has changed. Very much decreased views. New tracks are almost not sold.

4 Likes

It´s time to…

I’ve noticed that when I have a track approved, it appears in new tracks page after some hours in block with other new tracks, so it could immediately appear at half page and after another block of tracks is approved it quickly goes in second page. I think this is the reason I’m getting much less views. Before, when the track was approved, it used to appear in first position, than gradually went down in the list, remaining visible in the first page for more time for all day long.

I’m very sorry for bad english, I couldn’t explain this better lol

4 Likes

Indeed, yesterday included, today turned off. Absolutely!

1 Like

Pathetic. Absolutley pathetic.

The beginning and the middle part of July was quite ok. The last week of the month is completely dead.

This became crazy…4 sales in 14 days…Come on???

It’s the weirdest month… sometimes 24 hours of no sales, and then straight after that 24 hours with 12 sales, and then complete silence again.
It seems more manic then it ever used to be.

Thankfully, it still ended up being a very decent month for me despite the weird sales patterns.

1 Like

More than 60% drop for current week, 30% for previous. 20 hours since latest approval - silence. Nothing’s normal here.

This month 60% drop faced to last 2 month.
Last year there wasn´t a drop like this.
Personally more tracks, more quality, more diversity, much more promotion.
Nothing´s normal here. Looking for the light of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Christmas is coming…

2 Likes

…so is the Apocalypse.

1 Like