AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

Same over here… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I had one of those black swans after a totally drought year. Who knows? sometimes magic happens…
By the way I’m sorry you had to close the thread about “Your last sold item”. Sometimes when I was desperate I would start reading it to motivate myself thinking that other people did sell or at least that the “off” button was a false idea of mine in my head. It’s a shame that the audiojungle website suffers so much from disrespectful people who don’t have even the slightest sense of ethics.
In any case, thank you very much @Manriquedelara for moderating this forum thread for so many years. Who knows if we can find a way, perhaps with greater regulation, to have a healthier website that allows these threads to be

8 Likes

Its nice to see a sale like that.

About the thread and someone said time ago… “Im too old for this sh#t” :joy:

4 Likes

Best decision ever. But please, don’t shut our beloved moaning thread. It’s my only social network. #Trending #NashuaGeneration

7 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Seriously, this is the worst month I’ve had since January 2017. Only 23 sales, which is 2.5 times less than the average. I don’t even know what will happen now, I hope next month will be better. Very bad!

1 Like

23 sales this month…you should be happy when there are some authors who have struggled to make 1 this month.

11 Likes

I’ve sold 1/6 of my average sales number so far this month. June was great, while May only brought 1/10 of my average sales. Ups and down, mostly downs…

1 Like

I also have to go back to 2017 to get such low earnings. Below half than my worst month this year. Oh, and some reverals here and there as well. Beautifully sadistic touch, Env! 2 months in a row. :wink:

BTW, to those of u guys in Elements, things were stable or did you experience as slope there too?

1 Like

I never had a month so bad like this, not even my first month here in 2015, i earned more that “month”, 8 days, than this July.
In Elements is the same, every month decreasing.

6 Likes

For the last 6 months I have been getting about 1/3 of the money I was getting the year before.
Unfortunately it happened exactly at the time when I was the least protected because I moved to another country. But in any case I am very grateful to Envato for the opportunity to earn money from home and do what I love. Thanks for 5 happy years <3.

6 Likes

Zero sales for a whole week now, mates…
The summer drought is killing all the jungle wildlife these days…
:ok_hand:
P. S. Other markets is super slow too for me.

4 Likes

Yes indeed, every market seems to be suffering heavily.

5 Likes

Check, Check, 1, 2, 3 …Is this thing still ON here ?

4 Likes

You´re welcome, but this is not the thread :wink: :joy:

1 Like

oops))

2 Likes

Right

1 Like

I really do not get it - how can you sell a pack that contains 4 tracks for $13 considering that the author fee is $12. Are we trying to kill the sync license market or are we so desperate trying to compete against subscription sites including Elements.

8 Likes

We are desperados…

How many of these low sellers are P.R.O affiliated? Maybe they are trying to give their music away in hopes of making money on the backend with royalties and such? I’m not saying that’s a good idea btw.

4 Likes