AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I apologize in advance if I underestimated other authors(I put the track the one that I really liked from the portfolio @Manriquedelara this track deserves a “Featured Item”) (I also have other tracks that I like and I added them to my favorites), but I just liked this track with the first notes. No offense! Do not misunderstand me friends composers! :wink:

1 Like

This track is absolutely worth it as many others and I´m still waiting since 5 years for a featured track…so, never mind and cross fingers for everyone.

1 Like

Just other authors can think a lot (negativity, what I’m putting forward, etc., but it’s not, I love his music) … I’m not a defender @Manriquedelara, I just liked his track, and I put it up (if Envato reads us or moderators) Exelent track! And why is there no sales on it?

2 Likes

September is coming to an end. For the whole month three sales! That’s horrible)))

I got six, so yeah. The horror!

Hi @WildLion_Production I think you must fill this form now to generate a referal link. I’m glad I save my referal link and still work :sweat_smile:
https://app.impact.com/campaign-mediapartner-signup/Envato-Market.brand?execution=e4s1

But you can also create a referral link by adding the code ?ref=username (and substituting your username) to any link.

If it helps here is mine
https://audiojungle.net/user/dynamic-sound-productions?ref=DynaMIC-Sound-Productions

You can just change my user name by yours.

1 Like

Ohh Thanks !
Is this ref no old ?
Now have new ?!?

I’ve had «no sale in a week» situation about one and a half or two years ago, but now I’ve got second «no sales week» in one month(September). I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the month, and trying to figure out what’s happening and what to do. This is like playing DOOM, you should keep moving and do something, once you stop - hell will devour you. So «Thanks for your high quality submission. Keep up the awesome work!» :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

I don´t know if theres is a new ref link but the one I post works because I have today a click on my ref link that gave me a badge so I know its working. :grinning:

1 Like

Ok!
Understanded =)
Thank You dude!

My first sale reversal… It hurts… :stuck_out_tongue: :confused:

5 Likes

I am better now :slight_smile: hahaha

1 Like

Have to complain. This might be one of those months where I won’t be able to get a withdrawal.

Do you think this is because higher prices? What was your average before ADP?

I don’t think it’s because ADP. August was in terms of salesnumbers weak, but generated an above average outcome for me.

I blame under the hood search engine tests and the announcement of Audio on Elements. Envato could easily let this marketplace skyrocketing by running worldwide ads, but they seem not to care.

1 Like

This is true. Google is full of competitor ads ALL THE TIME. I’ve never seen an audiojungle ad placed on top of the first page.

Competitors even run video commercials on YouTube. Is it so hard to create a half minute long video ad? :confused:

ADP is a way to go, i suppose. My sales number is just stands at the point most of the September. E.g. 1 sale for today, Thursday. With no some price increasing it could be just a disaster-month. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cool track :slight_smile: Wrong thread :wink:

2 Likes