AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Decent month for me but sles died, absolutely dead 24 hours ago.

1 Like

We believed it could happen, and it happened! This is the best month for me right now. Thanks to everyone who supports me and does not forget! (I love You, too)! All good and excellent creative mood!

8 Likes

Congrats mate!)
And the month is keep going)))

1 Like

You have 1 more week) :wink:

1 Like

Usually at the end of the month I have fewer sales, but let’s see what will happen and whether it will be anything valuable :slight_smile: So to say the “final pleasant monetary chord September”! :wink:

2 Likes

Guys !
How to get refferal new link ? (

far and away best month i’ve ever had on the jungle from a $$$ perspective… all thanks to a 10million license… Envato tell me again why you want to put something that people will pay $600+ for into a subscription service that essentially gives it away?

2 Likes

congrats! May I ask if you sold a license for 599 $ ?

Ahh I see you already wrote it :slight_smile: Super cool!

I did and I think it just goes to show how much value our work has. To put something like a 10million broadcast license in with a small monthly subscription is just crazy and every author here should be speaking out to Envato. Value your work, raise your prices!

3 Likes

September has been full of ups and downs, and especially sluggish this past week…
Shaping up to be my lowest month this year in terms of licenses sold, but thanks to a few small broadcast licenses, second best in revenue (after August and ADP took effect.)

3 Likes

The past few days were very slow, but September is the best month for me so far. May has been very depressing, but that’s forgotten now :smiley:

7 Likes

Sales from January through July 2018 were slower than usual. August and September have been better months with sales similar to what I was seeing in 2016 & 2017. Thanks to ADP, September is the best month of this year (with a few days left to go).

8 Likes

Congratulations to all mates that is getting good numbers this month.

8 Likes

The price increase did not give good results. Sales are less with each month. Sadness.

Absolutely depressing.

2 Likes

There seems to be two tribes between $20 Standard and $29 increased. Both are selling in the Top Seller list.
So why shouldn´t we earn more faced to the fact that industry RF music licenses are often between $29,90 - $49,90 ?
I try to calculate my own price ranges, from non seller <5, to some seller <20, to personal best seller >30 + From very old to newer tracks. Think that can be a way to do a good price mix.

Good month in terms of revenue.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, I hope soon you will be at the peak of sales! Ahead of October and November (the strongest months in terms of sales for me over the past year). I wish you more than good luck! Be strong! :wink::facepunch: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would like it.
But now comes the worst seasons about sales for me, Halloween and Christmas.

August was bad, but September is being even worse. I need to think about where my music goes…

4 Likes

Your music is moving in the right direction! It’s just a wonderful track ! I’m surprised that no one has bought it yet! Such tracks should not pass by, but be in the top! It’s strange. Maybe change the tags or the name track?

4 Likes