AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

In Madrid and Barcelona you need to search for good tapas. Maybe the most famous cities in Spain about this are Salamanca and Granada.
I remember in Madrid, there is a bar called “El tigre”. Very famous for this.
Hoooow many days i drunk without pay for lunch… :joy:
Even some days we finally said “No more tapas please, just the drink” :rofl:

PS; All that is for free is you drink in the bar… :smiley:

15 Likes

Wow @Manriquedelara, very bad! :smiley:
Awful … Awful that I am not there! :blush: Lovely table and lovely photos! :+1: :wink:

4 Likes

Woah! Salud! That looks amazing.

2 Likes

The picture of my sales looks terrible…

5 Likes

Silence on sales goes on… hoping for better days…! :innocent:

Capture

6 Likes

I got nothing in January, so far. Horrible silence.

6 Likes

Death Valley…

7 Likes

10th day without sales here… I hope it gets better for all of us soon :confused:

1 Like

We need sales for this dream to happen to us, so SALES, I command you to come our way like beer and tapas in “El Tigre”
Have a great weekend, my dear Jungle mates! :beers:

7 Likes

The month of December was good for me, January started badly, but I made some discounts… and I got my first sale “(Music Broadcast & Film License)”

2 Likes

Finally sales are veeeery slowly starting to pour again like drops in the desert. First time ever the US is in the last place of my monthly sales chart passing mid month.
Jan2021

EDIT: A B&F License just put the US in the first place by way far.

3 Likes

For December + 18 days of January I have 3 sales, $19…

This is just awesome! :unamused:

4 Likes

2 sales so far in january :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

11 days no sales! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Still no sales on AJ, but other site are back a bit, this look promising!

2 Likes

Hello Check Check, anybody home? …ok, wrong question…IS THIS THING ON HERE …cause no sales in any category…and I have a lot :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :beer:

Btw: If I search in Google for “cheap royalty free music” - AudioJungle is on rank #4
If I search for “Royalty Free Music” AJ is on Google page two. May be I should add as SEO a e.g “cheap - Indie Folk”, “cheap - Cinematic Trailer” to any track from now on. Low-Cost beats Quality.

6 Likes

12 days since last sale…

Other sites picking up

4 Likes

Very bad week here mates… Only one sale! Customers only browsing! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Fun fact

Your last sale was $9 6 months ago.

:cold_face:

2 Likes

In December, I did an experiment. I put on tracks that are not sold and are very old. Five dollars each. And they started to buy them. In January, raised the price to nine dollars. Sales are over … It is not clear how to make money under such wild dumping conditions. In the new year, one sale of 23 dollars and one logo for 8. Very! Very sad!

4 Likes