AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

8 sales in October… could be worse haha

1 Like

well after that disaster last month, this has been a great month im am happy to say.
Once again sales typically dried up halfway the month, but some big licenses to china and japan made this a very good month… and i wish you all the same.

20 Likes

imagen Is zero the new normal?

6 Likes

Only two sales in October, both in the first week of the month. Followed by three weeks of nothing, even with ten days of discounts. I’m actually disappointed, even though it’s better than having a zero-sales month. Hopefully November gets better before December, which is historically a mixed bag for me.

6 Likes

Very bad month compared to the previous months, but it could have been worse…
Happy Halloween everyone!

3 Likes

October ended, surprisingly, as the best month of the year so far. In 2019 it would have been the 3rd best month and the 8th best in 2018. So its been a slight decline compared to earlier years but I’m still optimistic for the future :blush: Good luck to everyone in November!

12 Likes

Hello friends. I wish you all a sweet and successful November! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :v:

4 Likes

same to you

2 Likes

Only 3 sales for October, same as September. But whereas I hadn’t passed the threshold then, this month 2 $199 broadcast licenses made October my second best month of the year. Still poorer than a bum though.

3 Likes

Sales will be rare due to election today… I bet

1 Like

Prettyyyyy calm also over here , actually totally SILENCE since 27 days and counting… keeping my fingers crossed and hope for at least November to start…! :innocent:

2 Likes

Capul sus! O sa fie si mai bine!

2 Likes

13 days with no sales now…

2 Likes

5 days no sales!

2 Likes

Actually there are sales.I was watching my followers sales.Unintentionally.But i am seeing their sales number growing everyday.Then, i got curious and i checked their profile and last sales.Priced between 5 and 10 usd.Mostly 5 or 7 usd. Lets say i don’t wanna start drawing here.This is not a debate about the fact that they are gaining less than 1 usd per sale, is about the trending and the habit of customers.Voila.

5 Likes

Six days no sales. Also very long review ques…

3 Likes

The sales are the opposite to these waves…

Last thursday, Tenerife North.

9 Likes

Maybe I had a vision when I saw that could be uploaded 29 items, and now only three per month. Eeh??

I have to leave droogs.

1 Like

Why black and white photo? Is it all that bad with sales? Don’t be upset I also have 0 sales in November! Probably the month will start soon! :wink:

5 Likes

A wink for daltonic people… :joy:

5 Likes