AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

It seems that sales are in Lockdown mode…no funfacts at all

6 Likes

Yes, but i have a “better funfacts”,… my computer, where i have everything about AJ, said goodbye this morning…

1 Like

holy $%^ …No backup?

Sucktober

2 Likes

A good time then to invest into a new Computer may be with Ryzen 3700x, 32GB and M.2 to have the platform for the next 5 years…at least.

3 Likes

I second that. I got the Ryzen 3600 back in March and haven’t looked back. So cheap, for such an awesome processor.

3 Likes

4 days without sales

2 Likes

6 days no sales.

5 Likes

@BenLeong, any chance that we can have the name “Fun Fact” on the author dashboard changed to “Depressing Fact”? Or simply just “Fact”? Ooo, or maybe “You Need To Take a Long Hard Look At Your Life Fact”?

4 Likes

Or what’s the point fact.

3 Likes

The strange thing is, that Google Analytics tells me 52% increase of views of profile page, but the sales are complety dead for two days.

And it does not count the F5 Button reloads from Germany, I hope…lol

4 Likes

Oh, we’re meant to sell our music?

I thought it was an audio hosting website!

8 Likes

One sale last week, one sale this week… Terrorific!

8 Likes

This month was different for me, cause I made a lot of discounts, which confirmed my experiment, that clients are well trained now to expect low prices! The price dumping and the fact that the search algorithms supporst low prices, are making people look for the low end prices in most cases! …
Last few days have been very quiet, so I hope it picks upby the end of the month! Stay safe, mates! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

The mess is, that we still can´t put our tracks into price model templates - like we can create COLLECTIONS.

This would make the life much easier to create price categories we can modify IN ONE STEP.

Let´s say I create an SFX price collection and put all SFX in it to define this collection as 3$ items.
If I then set this category to 5$ - all items in this category change to $5 intead of modifying each item seperatly.

So I can create track, pack, sfx, logo and much price collections by my self,
And if I want to set a discount to one price category - ALL items in this collections are discounted in one step.

All items can be have an individual price if they are not in the corresponding price collection.

Please phase in PRICE COLLECTIONS

8 Likes

Funny, I discounted my Halloween tracks for two weeks, didn’t get a single sale. Got a Broadcast license on one of them, once the promo ran out.

Anyway, terrible October, after a terrible September.

Meanwhile, Envato is advertising FREE music on their Mixit website. Infuriating… https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1465998493609617

7 Likes

@PurpleFog Same here. Decided to do a 10-day discount of my horror/dark stuff, but no luck. Probably most Halloween projects have already been completed by now.

3 Likes

Do I have one like this? The first half of the month was good, but the second half - no sales.

3 Likes

Similar case here! Waiting for November to start and see what happens.

2 Likes

My sales have dropped noticeably! I even know the reason … Now it is the pre-holiday Halloween days, and then Christmas will come and at this time my sales are always falling! Holidays in Envato are always bad and very bad for sales in my experience!

5 Likes