AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Thank you! I wish the same number of sales for you!

4 Likes

“Discover the Featured music and audio of the week” When would you come to me. :))) And on what principle the selection is made?..

:joy: :joy: :joy:
I just wonder what the selection principle is.
There was no need to tell such a story :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Last week was my best week so far since I started in February. This week little sales.

2 Likes

Still not a single sale for weeks… It might be over for my portfolio, but who knows! Tried discounting, been uploading new fresh stuff regularly, experimented with new tags on some items!
I’ll give it till the end of the year and if it’s still so stagnant I will have to try out some new styles of music production, plus maybe even lower my prices, which I never wanted to even think about! :triumph::grimacing::mask:

3 Likes

it’s all a matter of algorithm last week many sold in the first days of the week, now nothing!

7 Likes

One sale this week and 4 days without sales :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

9 days without sales, and counting…

5 Likes

August was sad, but September is still worse than August. Even in August, there were more sales in the first half of the month. I hope that your sales have gone up and this is the only problem with me. I hope the second half of the month will be much better. Otherwise, what’s the point of working in vain …

5 Likes

this seems to be the end :heavy_multiplication_x:

3 Likes

Fan fact! Today the same customer came back and bought the same track 8 times :slight_smile:
I already got the best seller of the week badge and the trending badge

26 Likes

10 days without sales !

3 Likes

Is there a risk of refunds? Maybe he was wrong? 8 - many for one client per track at a time.
Or did he not know how to download the purchase?
I think he will demand a refund.

2 Likes

I don’t think, because this is a design company with a beautiful website and a large portfolio :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So it’s middle September and 28% of this year’s average. Not so good, but after really disastrous July i am somewhat happy of what i have :slightly_smiling_face: Come on, September, you can do it!

2 Likes

Last sale 21 days ago bffffff

3 Likes

And as usual between 14-16 of the month very low sales.

1 Like

There are several sales in the last 24 hours. There is a hope that this month will not be bad. I expect good sales for myself and for everyone. I hope that everything will be so. I wish you all success so that inspiration does not leave you!

3 Likes

come on buyers! i need to buy komplete 13 upgrade! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Did not upload anything for 4 months, so usually it is 1-3 sales each month.

But today i got a film broadcast license for the first time in 7 years (lol) and it is definitely a nice feeling nonetheless :sweat_smile:

Keep on producing guys, good things always happen when you do not expect them at all!

15 Likes