AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

My first sale arrived in the first days of September, but nothing since then. Very quiet. Too quiet.

5 Likes

First sale for a 2017 track. Remember guys to never loose the faith

11 Likes

Ya lo dijo Bon Jovi, Keep the faith :joy:

7 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Eventhough my sales are below the bottom in this abysmal month, I am super happy for all my mates having sales on here!
This is the kind of community thinking that we need, cause I pray my items will get more sales, but I also hope that my collegues in here will be appreciated too!
Salute, mates! :raised_hands: :clinking_glasses: :raised_hands:

25 Likes

2 Likes

Yesterday a company from the USA bought five tracks and one pack. And another track was bought by a studio from Germany. So far so good. It is a pity that extended licenses have not been sold for a long time. I’ll see what happens next. Hopefully there will be no more big breaks in sales. Success to everyone!

6 Likes

I have raised my prices, not all, to 29 dollars, not sales with 20 dollars, let’s see,worse impossible … [Removed]

3 Likes

we have democracy!

wait till you go to 2 weeks without sale! that’s the good stuff

1 Like

wait till Christmas or summer for 50% off

2 Likes

I did better. i bought komplete 12 collector edition now, discounted 50%, including a free update to Komplete 13 CE!

3 Likes

Always a great comfort, Dire Straits!

1 Like

Faith died (already two years ago and happiness to her in pursuit :sweat_smile:), only Hope and Love remained! :sweat_smile:

Hope is still alive! :joy: Hope for a bright but not very profitable future! :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck to you @ChoclateFix and I wish you good sales this month! :wink: The month seems strong (from my point of view)!

4 Likes

Glad it’s working OK for you, my mate!
For me September 200 has been the worst in all my 6 years with just 1 sale…
I feel completely invisible, but hey it’s a market, so i have to take the bad with the ugly :wink:
:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I had a terrible August! :wink: Everything is relative and changes very quickly!

2 Likes

This month show a bit a little wake up. I won’t complain, and the main reason why is also because I’m no more rejected since the beginning of summer, so track are released, some sales follow. In any case, at this time, my AJ experiment is far away better than few month ago :slight_smile: Now I need to keep to increase my stuff, and then we will see !

It took me almost 2 year to starting (as I directly start with stock music) to have steady approval, for those who are upset about rejection, well things will evolve in the good way, things have to be learned, improved, and approval will follow !

7 Likes

It’s a good month, as always. Thank You Envato.

I tried some experiment for this month, almost all my items were on a discount and two new tracks were for $5. I sold 37 licenses and my income is $122. [removed as per forum rules]

For the next month and in the future I think I will go with $29. [removed as per forum rules]

Just my thoughts,
Stay safe guys

14 Likes