AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Agreed!
Maybe something good will come out of this virus…thing…
it already does.
It is happening in Norway with free social aid to those who need it.
food shopping, snow help, dog-walk etc.
Even Sales sites have a new menu: Corona help.
For once…we are forced to take a step back…and think!
How bad is this for us and how lucky are the children of war now?
Still embarrassed of human kind…

Take care

4 Likes

Only 12 sales this month at the moment! This is 5 times less than usual. For me personally, this month is another failure, like all months this year. Revenues decreased 3-5 times!

2 Likes

I started getting payout from last March this is the first time I am getting no sales till now its already March 21 so prpbalei will end up with zero. Sales :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I am not. Sure this market will survive

1 Like

let’s hope for the best!!!

3 Likes

No sales for me in March. Very close to closing out my second zero sales month this year, which is very disappointing. But, considering how bad things are in the world right now, I guess I shouldn’t complain. Stay safe, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. It’s the only way to get through everything that is going on right now.

3 Likes

It would be cool to get a second B&F license so that last terrible February will pay off for this beautiful March!
I’m always ready! :innocent:
Spin the wheel of fortune! :blush:

5 Likes

How is the western world at present? Europe and North America?

2 Likes

Total shutdown over here in Canada. Crazy.

2 Likes

I can’t understand how Europe(even USA) is heavily affected equally to China? Can anyone clarify?

2 Likes

Here in Spain we have to be 15 days at home. Yesterday the president said 15 days more.

PS; This is the 8th day at home right now.

5 Likes

We are (Slovakia) at home 2 weeks and before that I was ill (it was just flu, not Coronavirus :smiley: ) so I’m at home all March. I have home office. Good thing is that people here take it seriously, so I hope it will be ok.
Stay home guys and be careful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

China was really more strict about the rules…
Asian people are always more adapted about this kind of situation because it’s not the first time for them, they have a great ability to fight against virus. I’m thinking about South Korea, their react was really efficient, they also have well developed their test , and they use lot of new technology. USA/ Europe didn’t take this virus seriously and now we are all paying for this lack of lucidity. And obviously we can’t forget all the people who didn’t respect the rules and just go out in team like a selfish people :slight_smile:

In France 39,994 people were fined for non-compliance with the confinement rules. Thanks dumb people for your lack of brain

6 Likes

Here in the UK, isolation is strongly advised, but not yet enforced by the government. [Edit: Government enforced isolation is now in place]
Pubs and restaurants are now closed and the schools are closed for all children, except those of key workers. Most of the people that I know who can, are working from home and others who can’t have been put on shift rotation to reduce the amount of people in the workplace. Many others have been laid off with promise of financial aid from the government.
It’s looking likely that the quarantine advice will be in place for at least 12 weeks, but it could be up to 12 months before we can get back to a normal way of life so as to prevent the hospitals from becoming overrun.

Hope some kind of solution will be there in April and from June everything will be normal I believe it.

Has anyone noticed that in the book end of the days and phophecies that mentioned in around 2020 a virus will attack but will soon leave but will again in 2030 severely but disappears completely after that.

Got that book the lotto´s numbers? :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

26 days without sales.

After a really bad last 2 months a big license came.
Guess what 1 day later the buyer switched license and my gains go away.
Worse than not selling is selling and then sales are returned

3 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :slight_smile: From what I recall, nothing else in that book came to pass…

4 Likes

Now as we see a 40% discount promo on top sellers I guess the rest will get nothing exept niche tracks.

MY PROMO SUGGEST WHILE THIS TIME FOR ALL:
Envato allows ALL authors to define ONE FREE track from the personal portfolio to be set as featured item. Yes, we will see “free track hunters” but we may see more traffic on the profile pages as well.

1 Like

Not a good idea.